Steps and Information required in Zendesk for ticket escalation to L2
- Enter oxio.zendesk.com and click on "New Request"
- Enter a title and brief description of the problem.
- Enter the user's MSISDN (phone number). If this is unknown, it can be obtained from the Menu in the application.
- If you don't have the MSISDN, the ICCID can be obtained from the SIM card. It is printed on the back of the chip. It is a 20 digit number ending in F.
- Additional details such as the user's location when they had problems with the service, time and date, network quality (Low, good, moderate) are of great help.
- Also specify if the user has the app installed.
- If the client has screenshots, they can be attached to better understand the context.
Once the required data has been entered, click on "Submit"